Preliminary sessions for the conference are listed below. Please download the abstract template
where you also indicate your preferred way of presentation (talk/poster). Name the abstract file frisp_lastname_inst.doc ('lastname' and 'inst' referring to the first author's last name and institute) and send the abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than 2 April 2012. Please save you abstract as .doc (not .docx) only!
- Antarctic and Greenland marginal seas - observation and modeling
- Ice shelves and floating glacier tongues - observation and modeling
- Predicting the future behavior of ice shelf / floating glacier tongue changes
- Marine geological record of ice shelf / floating glacier tongue changes
- Ice shelf / floating glacier tongue - ocean coupling
- Information about forthcoming expeditions / field activities / outreach projects
Due to the limiting time available for talks it may be necessary to re-assign some talks to poster presentations.